Biography of Orokpo Apeh Micheal

Apostle Orokpo Micheal Apeh was born on 1st of march originates naturally from idomaland of Benue state.




 He holds a Bsc, Msc. and currently finalising his Doctorate Degree in Chemistry  at the Benue state university(BSU). At a very tender age he began to have encounters of the Lord Jesus Christ but still naive as a child, The Lord began to draw him and to lead him to different quarters to drink of him.
It was in this act of leadings that he encountered men like Evangelist Benny Hinn, Pastor Chris. Oyakhilome, Evangelist Todd White, Prophet sadhu Salveraj, Apostle Randy Clark, Apostle Arome Osayi, Evangelist Reinhard Bonke ,Bishop Oyedepo, Bishope David Abioye, Rev. Hillary Agbo., etc to mention a few which imparted him and his hunger drove him to sleep in crusade grounds, attend Adullam Bible College and Fastings. He lives in Makurdi, Benue state, He is an adjunct instructor at the Cave Adullam Bible College, He is ardent student of the Bible and a man that loves to stays in the presence of God. He has an inseperable eternal bond with the admirable Rev. Hillary Agbo.
Orokpo Micheal is a man under authority and at such is a son of Apst. Arome Osayi which is the set man of the Remnant Christian Network. 



He was ordain into the office of the clergy on may 24th May 2019. He is an apostle sent to revive and set man ablaze for Yahweh. He is a preacher to the youth, He is fiery and carries a message of revivals to quicken the feeble in the nations.




He is a passionate soul winner and teacher of the gospel
He is a living witness and communicator of the immortal realities of God
His love for God is compelling and challenging



https://solocious.blogspot.com/2021/12/apostle-michael-apeh-orokpo-encounter.html

Comments

  1. Wow everything produce s after it kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am grateful to God for such a zealous gospel minister in my generation.
    Lord keep him ablaze and raise more of his kind to aid us Kindle the 🔥 fire of REVIVAL in the Body of Christ. The church has overslept and needs to wake up by these kind ministers with fire all round them.
    Jesus is coming back very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so much love you sir. How i wish I can meet you. Grant my wish sir. 😢. Your messages keeps me standing right now. Your desires come to pass in my life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you sir. We're you created for me? Everytime you just stare up hunger in me. We preach alike. I just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man of fire and many burdens. Love u Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More grace sir.you are really an example of who a true men of God are

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank the lord Jesus Christ for such a gift to humanity. May he forever remain on course for the lord

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you so much sir.. your messages has work
    wonders in my life

    ReplyDelete
  9. My inspiration of the gospel of christ.touch bearer of our time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this man once came to our school to minister I never knew him well then

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apostle is a great moment anytime I listen to the wisdom of God from you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each time I listen to his messages I get firized in my spirit. His messages are instant spirit charger, one never remain the same after hearing from him. May God continue to increase his grace, fire and Passion for the Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. More anointing sir! God bless you sir! Since I started listening to your messages, there has been a change in my prayer life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Through ur teachings i've understood that i am not ordinary. May God continue to enlarge you. Dr. Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  15. More oil to keep the altar of the lord burning with ascension of the incense you are kindling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing gift to our generation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so grateful to the God of apostle michael, for connecting me to such a blessing.i love sir♥️

    ReplyDelete
  18. To God be the glory... Que Dieu te bénisse mon frère et te préserve de toute forme de tentation de la part de l'ennemi rusé au nom de Jésus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glory to God, we are coming sir, go before us, I pray that u will never fail in the race.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kai I love u sir whenever I listen to ur message I can't but be lost in thought

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stumbled upon messages from Apostle Orokpo a month ago. His revelational dissections of God's Word through the Spirit of God working in him is touching and often set my heart ablaze and create a deeper hunger in me to know the God of the Word

    ReplyDelete
  22. Download Apostle Joshua Selman messages on Love, Marriage and Relationships NOW from this page. apostle joshua selman messages

    ReplyDelete
  23. Apostle Orokpo Michael became my role model since the day I began listening to his Holy Ghost inspired messages.
    Sir, thank you for being a great inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Apostle Michael orokpo i,m so greatful of hearing your message
    Wishing to encounter you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since I started hearing your sermon this year 2021 around January have fasted for almost 50 days now ..our Lord keep you man of valour.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear apostle orokpo, I celebrate you, since I started hearing your message, I have come to discover that even as a pastor , I have not yet started, I am praying that God will help me in this journey, it is not easy, Holy spirit will help me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment