The converse: The Point Man Of RCNLagos


BACKGROUND 

My counsel is make sure you operate under a Spiritual cover, God does not encourage Vagabond Spirit ,everybody must come under cover, our fathers who have gone ahead of us has shown us that we can do this kind of ministry of network, this kind of ministry of non-denominational/ interdenominational work and still be members, for example Pastor Gbile’s ministry is an interdenominational ministry and till date he is a member of a church, he still goes to church, submits himself to Church, if you don’t have History, you don’t have the right to speak, we want to be able to trace people to a genealogical tree, when you speak, let us know you have a genealogy , you were not born again from your mother’s womb and suddenly began to do things.
My second advice to the youth is please let’s calm down, there is so much knowledge explosion but there is a lack of life style, we are deficient when it comes to the issue of life style, and the explosion of this knowledge is not going in the right direction.
Lastly, Young men and women who are upcoming ministers should not abuse Fathers, the only thing they can do is climb on the labours of our fathers, and move on, you don’t abuse a Father;  Address the issues . Don’t address the Person, when you touch a person, you touch the anointed of God and you will reap the repercussion, I remember one day I was praying and the Lord said to me, if you want to go far don’t touch my servants, talk about the issues, touch the issues, don’t touch the fathers, learn to separate the issues from the fathers, If young anointed men do this, they will not only go far, they will live long.

I am Reverend Austin Ukphore, the Point man of Remnant Christian Network, Lagos. My Christian Journey began in Sokoto, I gave my life to Christ September 14, 1999 on a bike while going to see a girlfriend, i went back to Church and  got baptized in the Holy Ghost that same day, it is a story i love to share because it tells me God can meet you any where and God has kept me till date. I was tutored by Father then Moses Akoh who happened to be Pastor of Celebration Chapel, now Christ House Church. I served under that ministry from security department till I became the Pastor.

The Journey OF RCNLAGOS 

I moved on with my Christian life to the university, I am graduate of Economics and Education from University of Ado Ekiti (UNAD), I was a member of AVCU NIFES ,and at one time the prayer coordinator and prayer coordinator of a group on campus THE RECONCILIATION GROUP, coming to Lagos after school, I have been to two churches basically, the first is House of praise Christian centre, the Pastor is Dr Muyiwa Onabanjo, while I was there I was the Head of prayer Department, all my Journey has been prayer Basically, I was also was an associate Pastor there for three Years, then I moved to the Master’s piece church under the tutelage of Pastor Rotimi Oyekunle, I started in different Departments. After that , another need for another assignment was coming we found ourselves in a ministry called the Global Intercessors network, we had our first meeting August 14, 2015, Apostle Arome was the Guest Speaker. After the meeting, we wanted to register the ministry but we all felt a witness in our hearts to submit the ministry to Apostle Arome Osayi, at that point we submitted everything about what God placed in our heart to start a ministry to Apostle Arome Osayi and became Sons and Daughters of Apsotle Arome, that was brought about R.C.N Lagos.


STRONG WORDS

Every minister is suppose to be a servant of the Lord, My first discipler made me understand that in serving God, we serve men. I have seen that in service, God can begin to train you and tutor you. The reason for the backwardness that we see in the body of Christ today is because of lack of discipleship, we don’t have young men who are ready to stay in the place of training ground, once they can study the bible and can prophesy, they believe they can start a work, Elisha poured water on Elijah, The disciples stayed with Jesus for three and half years, service is key in the kingdom. If you don’t have history, you don’t have the right to speak.

The word Discipleship is very simple, it means to teach to train, to equip people unto maturity, the tool for discipleship is the word of God, in remnant Christian Network we believe that the Apostolic Christianity will be realized via Apostolic Doctrine, the Apostolic Doctrine is the Doctrine of Christ, we know that in training people the tenets of the scripture , the tenets of our faith , is the only way we can recover a generation that is almost lost . My spiritual Father Apostle Arome once said, “we shake the world with the Anointing, but we shape the world with our character”.

The way I chose my Discipler is simple, Paul said imitate me as I imitate Christ. The Life style of a man is as important as what he says. A man of God said don’t follow a man because he is fantastic preacher but because he is a doer of what he says, he is a doer of the scripture. Discipleship is not Eloquence of Speech , discipleship is lifestyle.

We have Bible studies every Mondays at Academy Inn, we have the Convergence third Weekend of every two months, We also have 10 hrs. Prayers which is also bi-monthly, Annual Program, I.P.C comes up August and it is also our Anniversary Month. The goal of convergence is to bring Equipping, to equip the believer into Maturity. The goal of 10 hrs. Prayer is to restore the prayer culture of the Body. We also have the voice of One Conference.





The Message

My counsel is make sure you operate under a Spiritual cover, God does not encourage Vagabond Spirit ,everybody must come under cover, our fathers who have gone ahead of us has shown us that we can do this kind of ministry of network, this kind of ministry of non-denominational/ interdenominational work and still be members, for example Pastor Gbile’s ministry is an interdenominational ministry and till date he is a member of a church, he still goes to church, submits himself to Church, if you don’t have History, you don’t have the right to speak, we want to be able to trace people to a genealogical tree, when you speak, let us know you have a genealogy , you were not born again from your mother’s womb and suddenly began to do things.
My second advice to the youth is please let’s calm down, there is so much knowledge explosion but there is a lack of life style, we are deficient when it comes to the issue of life style, and the explosion of this knowledge is not going in the right direction.
Lastly, Young men and women who are upcoming ministers should not abuse Fathers, the only thing they can do is climb on the labours of our fathers, and move on, you don’t abuse a Father;  Address the issues . Don’t address the Person, when you touch a person, you touch the anointed of God and you will reap the repercussion, I remember one day I was praying and the Lord said to me, if you want to go far don’t touch my servants, talk about the issues, touch the issues, don’t touch the fathers, learn to separate the issues from the fathers, If young anointed men do this, they will not only go far, they will live long.

That is a tough call for us as a people, we just know there will be disclosures, we can’t promise the people, we believe that in the body of Christ all those things are additions. The goal of 10 hrs. Prayers  is not really miracles, it is restoring the prayer culture, and it is not possible to pray without seeing miracles.



Comments